I’m currently a VR evangelist at Virtually Live––a co-experience company for live sports and events––and a VR/AR developer with broad interests.
- SVVR – Microsoft Holo Hacks, June 2017, Yu-Gi-Oh for Hololens
- SVVR – IBM Watson, August 2016, Front Camera Fun for HTC Vive
- USC Games, 2015, RecallVR for Samsung Gear VR
- Los Angeles (USC) Global Game Jam, 2016, Project Google Tango Project (unfinished)
- CBC Hacking Virtual Medicine, Sept. 2015, 20/20 Hindsight for Cardboard
Conferences Previously Attended or Spoke At:
- VRLA Spring 2017
- VRX SF 2016
- VRX London 2016
- Vivatech 2016
- Digital Hollywood 2016
- CES 2016
You’ll find the top of mind topics, announcements, and things that inspire or fuel my interests here. Here I will pay special attention to weird but significant things that aren’t being widely discussed yet. This is what I coin as a latent element.
Latent (adj.) (of a quality or state) existing but not yet developed or manifest; hidden; concealed.