You’ll find the top-of-mind topics, announcements, and things that inspire or fuel my interests here. I will also pay special attention to important things that aren’t being widely discussed yet that may be an indicator for market developments or product/service category emergence.
About me: My name is Dilan Shah, I’m currently a virtual and augmented reality (XR) creator and evangelist with broad interests––some of which are health, learning, and computer science. I currently live in Orange County, CA where I serve as CEO at YUR, a company I co-founded backed by Boost VC and the Venture Reality Fund. I also advise XR product development in a variety of use cases gaming and non-gaming.
I earned a B.S. in Business Administration at USC’s Marshall School of Business with a minor in Computer Science.
- YUR, 2019 to now
- Insight, Creating Reality Hackathon 2018, A Parkinson’s Tremor Free World
- Unity->WebVR Audio Visualizer, February 2018, Video
- Oculus Launchpad 2017, July 2017, Project Futures
- SVVR – Microsoft Holo Hacks, June 2017, Yu-Gi-Oh for Hololens
- SVVR – IBM Watson, August 2016, Front Camera Fun for HTC Vive
- USC Games, 2015, RecallVR for Samsung Gear VR
- Los Angeles (USC) Global Game Jam, 2016, Project Google Tango Project (unfinished)
- CBC Hacking Virtual Medicine, Sept. 2015, 20/20 Hindsight for Cardboard
Conferences Previously Attended or Spoke At:
- SADA / Google Cloud Impact 2022
- Decentralized AI Summit 2018
- VRLA Spring 2017
- VRDC 2017
- VRX SF 2016
- VRX London 2016
- Vivatech Paris 2016
- GVRC Shanghai 2016
- Digital Hollywood 2016
- CES 2016